A) Full-Stack developer
We are working daily with React, Angular, NodeJS, Golang, Ruby, Java, Python and PHP, and our stack is getting wider all the time! We are eager to learn and we hope that you share our passion towards new technologies. You can be our Mate, if you
- have experience from web development. The experience can be from work and personal projects
- enjoy programming and you follow current trends
- you want to learn and apply what you have learned
- work in relaxed atmosphered and focus on doing what you do best (which we hope is mainly programming)
You could be e.g. experienced Full Stack developer or skilled Front-End developer who wants to be a fullstacker. In any case it is important that you know what you can and want to do.
With recruitment we are searching for great workmates. People who share our passion towards web technologies and programming.
B) UI/UX Designer
We are looking also for a mate who is a great mixture of front-end development and UI/UX designer. We value experience from versatile web and mobile projects. Experience from React, Angular and back-end is a huge advantage. You could be our potential mate if you
- have experience from front-end development and/or UX/UI desing
- understand the end-users’ to create effortless user experiences
- can communicate with the clients
- design beautiful and developer friendly interfaces
We are using tools like: Sketch, Illustrator, InVision so experience from these are an advantage, as is understanding the Google and Android design principles.
C) Software Tester
You could be our ideal candidate for the Software Tester position, if you are
- very comfortable in thinking about testing in terms of discovery, investigation, exploration, experimentation and value.
- experienced exploratory tester, ideally familiar with Test charters and Session based testing.
- following Agile principles. We test in close collaboration with developers, working together building awesome Web, Mobile and IOT products.
- highly technical person and you naturally leverage from tools to assist your investigation. And…
- …it doesn’t hurt if you have one or two coding languages in your toolbox with solid automation experience.
Building and sharing knowledge or coaching others in our craft is a large part of being a Tester at Codemate, here we leverage from the self organised Test Guild concept to support this.
APPLYING: Bangkok here I come!
You can apply from the buttons below. Don’t stress about the style of your application. We are looking for Software developers and designers, not copywriters.
If you need more information contact Tiina, +358408241148, email@example.com