Codemate Pte. Ltd. is a Singapore-based joint venture of two high-class creative tech agencies; Codemate and Reaktor. We are 600 professional, with offices in Singapore, Bangkok, Tokyo, Helsinki, Oulu, New York, Amsterdam and Dubai.
We design and develop world-class digital services for global brands and forward-thinking companies. We are passionate about agile cultures and design thinking, and spread these paradigms to corporations through hands-on coaching. Our customers include Finnair, Kone, HBO, Sanoma and Adidas. Our culture is based on trust, low (or no) hierarchy and appreciation for our employees.
Singapore is our newest office and we are now hiring the core team, who will play a key role in establishing the business and growing the team and culture.
We are hiring a Designer who is passionate about Service Design and User Experience .
You will be a key person in finding meaningful solutions to our customers’ problems.
At Codemate X Reaktor you will facilitate workshops with different stakeholders, spread design thinking culture to corporations and increase understanding of good user experience. In customer projects where we create new digital products for our customers, you will take ownership of the experience and design. You’ll work together with User Interface Designers and the Development team in creating a final product that is meaningful, lovable and exceeds the value expectations of the customer.
Together with our business team you help us open new interesting customer accounts in Singapore.
- Design thinking mindset.
- Deep understanding of UX and Service Design.
- Experience in Workshop facilitation.
- Skilled with Sketch, InVision App and Adobe family.
- 5+ years relevant work experience.
- Fluency in English.
- Great interpersonal and presentation skills.
Good to have
- Understanding of several different business domains.
- Visual (UI / GFX) Design skills.
- Project/Product management skills.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Interesting position where you will learn every day.
- No gimmicks, we build meaningful products that create value.
- Competitive compensation
- Great work-life balance
- No working on weekends or nights.
- Flexible hours.
- Remote work possibility.
- Responsibility and freedom.
- Prestigious new working premises in Suntec with awesome coffee.
- Modern tools for your liking.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and application by 24nd May to Janne: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact Janne.