Looking for something more than just a job? Great! Since we are looking for an experienced Exploratory Tester to work with us in our Bangkok office. In this role you’ll be the primary tester within highly collaborative agile teams working on Web, Mobile and IOT products.
The main responsibilities for this role are
- Explore, discover and investigate risks throughout the products lifecycle.
- Build models of a systems features and risks as you discover new information.
- Leverage from technical tools to assist with your testing analysis.
- Effectively communicate test information.
- Be part of our Test Guild helping to drive our craft forward.
What we are looking for and expect you to have
- A constant learner with ability to pick up new things quickly.
- An exploratory approach to testing.
- Web, Mobile and API testing experience.
- Analysis Tool experience: Browser dev, proxy analysis, api, performance, etc etc.
- Multiple testing techniques in their toolbox.
- Critical analysis, experimentation, collaboration, leadership, diplomacy, empathy, curiosity.
- Fluent in Finnish
Also it would be great if following would match your skills and background:
- You create compact risk based Test Plans and Strategies.
- You have Security or Performance specialisations.
- Experience with Test Charters and Session based testing.
- Are able to build automated coverage where appropriate.
Bangkok here I come!
We create state-of-art web and mobile solutions for our business customers. Bangkok is the home of our software quality assurance & customer support team. There are more than 20 people (developers, testers, designers) working from the office, and in everyday life we are doing co-operation with our offices in Finland.
You don’t need to worry if you are not currently living in Thailand. First of all we will help you with all the practicalities. And second: you’ll get a lot of peer support (and also beer support) because most of the people working in our BKK office are from “somewhere else”, mainly from Finland. So if you are familiar with the Finnish working culture the culture shock will not be so big. Besides working together we do a lot other stuff like sports & other activities, events and parties.
Want to know more? Or are you ready to apply?
If you want to know more about the role or our BKK office, give us call! Tiina will help you with everything you need to know: Tiina Seebeck, p. +358408241148, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to be a part of our team in BKK just press the APPLY button below.