Software architects are our master minds when designing customers’ services as a whole. They work closely with the customer to understand their business needs and defining where and how we create value for them.
Do you have what it takes to be an architect?
We don’t have strict requirements regarding which programming languages or technologies you should master. We appreciate comprehensive understanding of web systems, and experience in working with some of the modern web technologies.
To be a software architect you need to be a brave visionaire who has the needed technical skills to guide both the customers’ and our future steps in delivering business value. You need to be a leader and a team player. You have to have the courage to make decisions when needed. As an experienced developer you are also a role model to others in the team.
With recruitment we are looking for workmates, exceptional people who share our passion to create solutions that enhance performance, convenience and quality in real life.
We expect that you
- have experience from software architecture design and developing digital solutions
- have experience of mentoring and guiding
- value teamwork, and understand the power of working together
- are a problem solver, who wants to understand customers’ needs and deliver value
- want to work together with our customers. The more you understand customer’s business goals the better
We learn when needed and work in teams, no one needs to be the master of everything. We hope that your skill-set is not limited only to one technology or system part.